1. How does Reggie’s mindset affect the way that he prepares for the compliance test?
2. Use brain plasticity (neuroplasticity) to explain how Reggie can start to develop a growth mindset. What can Reggie do to actually change his brain so that he can adopt a growth mindset approach
3. Suggest at least three study strategies that Reggie can use to study for the compliance test. Based on what you have learned about memory in Chapter 4, explain why these would be effective study techniques
4. What are the big five personality traits? When thinking about the big five personality traits, on which ones do Gloria and Lakeisha differ the most?
5. Give some advice to Gloria. How can she use emotional regulation to work more effectively with Lakeisha? Give at least two things that Gloria can do and provide a rationale for why these will be effective