There are many communication tools available to leaders in the modern workplace. Some of these tools include Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Slack, to name a few.
For this assignment, you will compare and contrast at least five communication tools leaders can use to interact with staff and lead projects.
What is the purpose of the particular communication tool? What are the strengths and challenges of this communication tool? How does the tool enhance communication? Would you recommend this tool as a method of communication for leaders? Why or why not?
Keep in mind this is academic writing. It should be written in third person and should not include unsubstantiated opinions, but rather facts and theories. Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- 3 current scholarly references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page.
- Formatted according to CSU Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.