Consider your intrinsic motivation for pursuing your chosen research topic.
- Read about using reflective journaling in the article by Ortlipp (2008), found in this week’s Learning Resources. >>>> https://nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1579&context=tqr
- Consider your intrinsic motivation for pursuing your chosen research topic. In other words, ask yourself why you have chosen to pursue this topic
- Progress: What have you discovered about the development of your research topic and research problem? Discuss the link from your prospectus to the research problem that you will be working on in this course. Alternately, describe how and why you’ve changed topics.
- Problems: What obstacles or challenges do you see in evolving your research question? Is it a question of doing more research and reading? Do you need to get more familiar with qualitative studies in your topic area?
- Plans: Look toward the next week. What are your next steps for evolving your research question and choosing the approach to use for your Final Project in this course?