Review the following lectures:
- Performance Management, Employee Performance, and Reward Systems
- Employee Performance and Measurement Approach
- Organizational Performance and Strategic Planning
- The Performance Management System and Employee Development Plan
In Week 1 and Week 2, you conducted some preliminary work in order to gain a better understanding of performance management. Now, it is time for you to put your knowledge into action so the production department, sales department, and quality assurance department can unify their vision for the organization. In this week, you will develop a plan to link the performance management system with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Evaluate the purpose of a performance management system.
- Analyze the benefits of implementing a well-defined performance management system.
- Create a vision statement, mission statement, and goals for the organization.
- Analyze one of the approaches to measure performance.
- Develop a performance management system that will align with the organization’s strategic plan.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 4-5 page Microsoft word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM5050_W3_Project_LastName_FirstName.