Goal: Demonstrate the ability to create a field of study project that uses both research-based and personal content while using presentation software to communicate with an intended audience.
Field of Study: Emergency and Disaster Management
During the week, you formulated a project plan, researched the content of the plan, and collected quality academic and non-academic sources.
For this Field of Study Project, you will create a PowerPoint Presentation that builds upon the Stage 1 “Project Plan” and the Stage 2 “Location and Access” (Source Organization worksheet) that effectively communicates the knowledge you have gained during this course.
Please consider the following:
- – The presentation will include an introduction, body, conclusion, and properly formatted reference/work cited the slide in the citation style of your degree program (APA, MLA, Chicago).
- – Clear evidence that the topic was researched and expanded upon the Stage 1 Project Plan.
- – The presentation provides the audience with information (Training) to increase their knowledge of the topic presented.
- – Presentation engages the audience by using elements such as images, graphs, and charts. Appropriate citations must be included.
- – Three (4) vetted credible sources. One (1) of the sources must be scholarly and from the library.
- Appropriate length 10-12 slides.
Before submitting your presentation, review your TurnItIn Originality Report. (Note: Review the individual flags, decide why that text is flagged, and make corrections as appropriate.)