For your Final Research Paper, you will create a comprehensive study defining your personal choice of the personality theory you identified in the Week Three assignment. In a six- to eight-page paper, respond to the following:
- Provide three detailed examples of how this theory would be used in the application of skills and techniques, communication, basic problem-solving, ethnic diversity, and establishing and using the helping relationship.
- Describe, in detail beyond the outline, how your theory choice fulfills the genetic, social, and individual factors that create the total personality.
- Describe, in detail beyond the outline, the origin principles, and assessment of validity and utility with regard to your particular personality theory.
- Expand upon your assessment of ways in which the culture, ethnicity, gender, and social status of the theorist influenced the theory.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources from the University Library.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to eva