Review the following lectures:
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
In Week 4, you were preparing to open a manufacturing plant in Cambodia. The CEO is excited about a new opportunity. As the HR professional, you will need to develop a plan and explain the importance of anchoring the company before launching the product. Select one of the following organizations to assess before creating and presenting your ideas: SAS Institute, Unilever, or Nestlé.
- Analyze the globally integrated (GIE) approach and value to the organization.
- Evaluate the strategy, structure, and culture of an international company.
- Analyze the employer and the talent brand.
- Evaluate how the organization diagnoses and conducts strategic planning.
- Evaluate how talent is managed.
- Analyze how the organization acquires, selects, develops, and retains talent.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite all sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 3- to 4-page document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM6000_W5_Project_LastName_FirstName.