Conduct an internal analysis of a company or organization of your choosing.
- Use all of the tools necessary to conduct a thorough evaluation of the internal environment, in which your chose company or organization operates.
- Make sure you emphasize internal concerns: skills, financial performance, and marketing capabilities in which your firm operates.
- Identify all the issues pertaining to that internal organizational environment.
- Identify at least five sources of revenue related to financial performance.
- Identify any internal marketing needs.
- Perform an analysis and evaluation of those issues.
The evaluation should be 3-5 pages in length, at least 3 references, and be APA formatted.